IEEE BlackSeaCom 2017 will feature a special demonstration session showcasing the latest technological advances in all areas of communications and networking technologies. The demonstration session will provide an exciting forum for researchers, developers to present and discuss new applications, techniques and prototypes.
Demonstrations showcasing working systems, research and development results/challenges, novel applications, ground-breaking ideas or future directions in communications and networking are welcome. Nascent and incubating companies wishing to demonstrate emerging and innovative technologies that have potential commercial application are particularly encouraged to participate. In particular, we are seeking demos from industrial researchers and companies in the following areas (but not limited to):
- Software Defined Networks and Network Virtualization
- Cloud Communications and Data-center Networks
- Internet of Things and Sensor Networks
- Smart Grids, M2M and Vehicular Networks
- Social Networking, eHealth, and Multimedia Applications
- Future Internet and Testbeds
- Network Management
- Communication and Information Theory
- Mobile and Wireless Communications and Networking
- 5G Mobile Communications Systems
- Optical Networks and Systems, Radio over Fiber
- Cognitive Radio and Networking
- Security, Privacy and Trust
- Green Communications and Networks
- Molecular and Nanoscale Communications
- Signal Processing for Communications
Prospective demo participants should prepare a one-page proposal describing the demonstration, and listing the necessary requirements (e.g. space, power, instruments, etc.). All submitted applications will be reviewed and decisions will be based on the degree of appropriateness and quality for IEEE BlackSeaCom 2017. You may submit your demo proposal in PDF format via EDAS by clicking here .
Please consult the Demo Sessions Chair via email if you are uncertain whether your demonstration falls within the scope of the conference or if you require additional information.
Accepted demonstrations will be presented at the conference during a special demonstration session. The presenter is responsible for the demonstration and equipment setup. Each demonstration can be accompanied by a poster or presentation describing it. The presenter is expected to stand next to the exhibit and discuss the work with other conference attendees.
- Demo Sessions Co-Chairs: Metin Balcı (email@example.com) and Larysa Globa (firstname.lastname@example.org)