Technical Paper Authors can generate their Visa Assistance Letters from ComSoc in EDAS.
- Log into EDAS site, and find your paper.
- Toward the bottom of the page, you will find in the properties column the words “visa letter”, and beside it, an image of an envelope outlined in yellow.
- Click on this envelope, and you will be able to confirm or change your address information reflected in the letter.
- Then the system will generate the letter for your use.
- If you have any problems, please click the help tab in the EDAS system.
All other participants (i.e., non-authors, speakers, committee members), including authors needing a hard copy letter should follow the instructions listed at the COMSOC Visa Assistance Website by clicking here.