Click here for the PDF version of Call for Papers
We seek original and previously unpublished technical papers not currently under review by any other journal, magazine or conference. The papers can be submitted through EDAS either in the Regular Track or in the Industry Track.
For submission to the Regular Track, technical papers should describe original work and have a length of 5 pages in the IEEE double-column proceedings format including tables, figures, and references. Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted for publication in IEEExplore.
For submission to the Industry Track, technical papers should describe original work performed in industry and can be either 5-page full papers or 2-page extended abstracts. Accepted full papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted for publication in IEEExplore. Accepted abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings.
For all full papers, one extra page is allowed incurring an additional fee of 100 USD.
- Software Defined Networks and Network Virtualization
- Cloud Communications and Data-center Networks
- Internet of Things and Sensor Networks
- Smart Grid, M2M and Vehicular Networks
- Social Networking, eHealth, and Multimedia Applications
- Future Internet and Testbeds
- Network Management
- Communication and Information Theory
- Mobile and Wireless Communications and Networking
- 5G Mobile Communication Systems
- Optical Networks and Systems, Radio over Fiber
- Cognitive Radio and Networking
- Security, Privacy and Trust
- Green Communications and Networks
- Molecular and Nanoscale Communications
- Signal Processing for Communications
Technical Papers (Regular Track and Industry Track):
- Submission deadline: February 19, 2017
- Notification of acceptance: April 8, 2017
- Camera-ready papers (and authors registered) : April 22, 2017
- TPC Co-Chairs: Robert Schober (email@example.com) and Serhat Erkucuk (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Industry Track Chair: Tuncer Baykas (email@example.com)
Please use the Standard IEEE conference templates for LaTeX formats, which are found here. You may also use one of the following templates for Microsoft Word: A4, US letter. Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process, and all submissions must be done through EDAS.
Papers should not have plagiarized material and should not have been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). Check these links to learn more:
To be published in the IEEE BlackSeaCom 2017 Conference Proceedings and to be eligible for publication in the IEEE Xplore, an author of an accepted paper (or an extended abstract for publication in Conference Proceedings) is required to register for the conference at the full (IEEE member or non-member) rate and the paper must be presented by an author of that paper at the conference unless the TPC Chair grants permission for a substitute presenter arranged in advance of the event who is qualified both to present and answer questions. Non-refundable registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the final IEEE formatted, publication-ready version of the paper or the extended abstract. For authors with multiple accepted papers and/or abstracts, one full registration is valid for up to 3 papers.
To submit a paper:
- From the Call for Papers, find the topic under “Technical Scope” that best matches your paper and, list the topic name under Keywords within your paper. For submission to Special Sessions, select the corresponding Special Session topic on the EDAS submission page.
- Submit via EDAS by clicking here .