IEEE BlackSeaCom 2017 will be hosting tutorials and proposals are invited for half- or full-day tutorials in the area of communications and networking. Proposals should be submitted in PDF format via EDAS by clicking here.
Please address questions to Tutorial Chair: Wolfgang Gerstacker (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tutorial Proposal Format
Each tutorial proposal (maximum 5 pages) must include:
- Title of the tutorial
- Length of the tutorial: Half‐day, Full‐day
- Names, addresses, and a short biography (up to 200 words) of the instructors
- A description of the technical issues that the tutorial will address, emphasizing its timeliness
- An outline of the tutorial content, including its tentative schedule
- Planned format of the tutorial, such as lecture or hands-on
- If appropriate, a description of past versions of the tutorial, including number of attendees, etc.
Tutorial Proposal Timeline
Proposal Deadline: February 19, 2017
Notification of Selection: April 8, 2017